INGREDIENTS: Enriched Flour (Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Vegetable Shortening (Canola Oil, Palm Oil And Palm Kernel Oil), Wheat Protein, Milk Protein, Nonfat Milk, Dextrose, Soy Flour, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate, Glucono Delta Lactone), Salt, Whey, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Phosphate, Lecithin, Egg Whites, Wheat Starch, Mono & Diglycerides, Cornstarch, Buttermilk Solids, Natural Flavor, Vitamin C Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Phosphate, Extract of Annatto and Turmeric, Ferrous Sulfate, Vitamin E Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Niacinamide, Agar, Calcium Pantothenate, Titanium Dioxide, Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin B6 Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B1 Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B2 Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 Cyanocobalamin, Vitamin D, Folic Acid.
Contains: Wheat, Milk, Egg And Soy.
*Manufactured in a facility that processes products containing peanuts and tree nuts, milk and eggs.
1) Remove frozen donut(s) from box and allow to thaw at room temperature. Serve and enjoy!
Heating times may vary depending on your equipment. Heat from frozen.
1) Remove frozen donut(s) from box and open one end of film wrapper to allow steam to escape.
2) Place donut(s) on a paper towel or microwave-safe plate.
3) Heat on high 12-14 seconds per donut.
Carefully remove from microwave to avoid steam.
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Remove frozen donut(s) from box and film wrappers.
3) Place on sheet tray then on center of oven rack.
Heat 5 minutes or until warmed throughout.